rayanswers, Attorney
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years representing children and parents.

If I am responding to the defenses do I need to mail copies

Customer Question

If I am responding to the defenses do I need to mail copies of the responses to the defense attorney?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1, What "defenses" are you planning to respond to? Are you talking about responding the an Answer that was filed by the Dfendant, or a Motion, or?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Responding to the answer filed by the defendant, in which many times they request for dismissal.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I consider each request for dismissal a motion. Unless I am wrong because ... I don't know.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 month ago.

As you appear to be getting assistance with these issues from another professional I'll opt out.

Expert:  rayanswers replied 1 month ago.

Ray here a new expert.

You can respond here to each paragraph in one document.

Respondent would respond to Paragraph one of Defendant's response as follows:

Alternately without waiving the above Respondent wold respond to Paragraph two of Defendant's response as follows:

And so forth in one document.And you sign and file original here and mail the copy to the other side or their lawyer if they have one.

Thanks again for the chance to help today.