Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

I was supposed to graduate from ITT tech on October 1,2016

Customer Question

I was supposed to graduate from ITT tech on October 1,2016 and my last class finished on August 27 I found out that my school will not give out diplomas is it possible to sue ITT/dept.of education for wasting my time and effort to get an associate degree in electronic technology just for nothing? In reality I just want a degree that is accredited by the dept of education that I do have a associate degree
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 month ago.

I am really sorry to hear this. I know thousands of people were impacted by it. Yes you need to file soon because the company may end up declaring bankruptcy in which nothing would be available for suit. I suspect there will be lots of lawsuits possibly class actions against them.

Let me know if you have any specific questions otherwise a positive rating would be greatly appreciated.