Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,

Does the school district Iredell County NC have the right to

Customer Question

Does the school district Iredell County NC have the right to stop me from picking up my child from school once they are out
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Stacy Adkins replied 1 month ago.

Hi, Enrique. Thanks for your question. Are they saying this to all parents or just specifically to you? What is the custody situation of the child/children in question.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is to all parents, We are married parents, no divorce or separation

Thank you for clarifying. Do you have a copy of the letter you can take a photo of and upload it using the paperclip icon on the chat thread?

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Different expert here...are you still looking for an answer?