Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
7286322

I am writing on behalf of my friend, Cindy Koehler I do not

Customer Question

I am writing on behalf of my friend, Cindy Koehler
I do not have my own computer and wanted to write you right away.
Cindy was very distraught at the loss of her job in Financial Aid.
We are aware of Brian Tapken, a stident at Kirkwwosd. He also eats meals at the Salvation Army. We have seen him abuse and misuse Cindy and others for money and other needs. One woman was bilked out of $2,000. He tried to get Cindy to pay his school bills and was irate that she refused. He had threatened to get her fired from her job after walking into the Financial Aid office at Kirkwood, where she was working . He made it impossible for her to learn and even made it clear he would do whatever it took to be sure she paid for refusing to help him. He told people that you told him she was crap and they wold not have to train her. Cindy has a brain injury and had a stroke from the stress of Brian’s abuse and threats and has numbness in one leg and foot.
Brian aid she was a nut case and tried to make himself look better when she would report him a the Salvation Army, He is a bully, Another thing he did was to tell a homeless man to go to her house. The street is being fixed and there is copper piping laying in her yard. He told him to break intohttp://www.justanswer.com/loc/en/img/buttons/continue_on.gif her home and steal access to her assets so they could get money.
I hope you can help her get back on feet again and open some doors to resources and be trained better. She deserves kindness not exploitation. I do want Brain attacking either of us again. He tried to get her to pay his student loans and tuition bills and told her she'd pay if she didn't do it
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?