Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
7286322

I was wondering if you could give me a referal student loan

Customer Question

I was wondering if you could give me a referal for a student loan lawyer in Reno, NV
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I noticed no one had picked up even though your question had been online for a little while.

The likely reason for that is that we're not allowed to give specific referrals. However, I can provide you with a website that most of use use when we have to send a case somewhere that we don't know someone if that would be sufficient.

Another issue is that there is no one that specializes as doing student loans because there simply aren't enough [paying customers to justify it. However, I can discuss the issues with you and likely point you to the right kind of a lawyer for your specific issue.

If this is agreeable let me know or, if you prefer, I can opt out and open it back up to other experts.