Albert Marmero
Albert Marmero,
Experience:  Partner at Long, Marmero, & Associates, LLP

I want to sue the instructor of the program who prevent me

Customer Question

I want to sue the instructor of the program who prevent me from seating to take the EXAM
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Albert Marmero replied 3 months ago.

If you truly feel you were treated differently due to immigration status and race, then you may have a case. But please keep in mind if you do file suit, you will need to specifically prove these allegations and that is not always easy, plus there is a cost to do this. Here is my recommendation. You should set up a consultation with a local attorney in your area who specializes in civil rights/discrimination. This lawyer will evaluate your case, and if your case is indeed strong, the lawyer will likely represent you on a contingent basis where you only pay if he is successful. If you tell me where you are located I might know a recommendation in that area.

I hope this is helpful. Please provide a rating so I receive credit for promptly responding to you. Also, feel free to ask follow up questions. Thanks!

Please do not forget to provide a rating as I provided a prompt response. Thanks!