Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,

I attended a postsecondary college that made the news

Customer Question

I attended a postsecondary college that made the news for practicing decipitive practices. I attended this college they failed me three times. I am intetested in legal reprensation for hardship along with emtional and medical stress. I have. Forty thounsand in student debt. No degree and filled appeal won. Contacted corporate office myself and filled and complaint against my instructor won. But need addtional legal help
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. Unfortunately:1) JustAnswer experts cannot represent customers as clients;2) Nor can we refer you to specific attorneys because of ethical considerations. So I can answer a question as to your matter, for example. Or help you find a referral service or provide some pro bono leads. Please let me know.