Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,

I was recently notified that a suit was filed against

Customer Question

Hi , i was recently notified that a suit was filed against me for private student loans in ca. I was not personally served, and don't know if they mailed a complaint and i didnt see it, etc. i do not know the originator of the debt since it has been transferred so many times. I can't afford filing fees. Is it hard tomget a fee wavier? Should i do a general denial?
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney. I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ugh. I thought i was getting specifc advice to my specifc question
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please dont charge my card