Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

My son passed all his ogt but one and I wanted to know can

Customer Question

My son passed all his ogt but one and I wanted to know can he be able to walk for graduation day and if not what can I do
Category: Education Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating. Based on the information I have been able to find, according to the Ohio Revised Code, students can use the “alternative way” to graduate if they:• Pass four of five OGT tests.• Have a 97 percent attendance rate throughout high school and no expulsions.• Have at least a 2.5 grade point average in the subject not passed on the test.• Have participated in intervention programs offered by school and have a 97 percent attendance rate there.• Have letters recommending graduation from the principal and subject area teachers the of failed section.I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance; this will not cost you anything extra and it's the only way we get credit for assisting you. And please don't feel like we have to stop talking after you submit a rating. I'd be more than happy to continue working with you after that as well.
There are some additional criteria I'd be happy to discuss with you.
Hello. I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you DO have all of the information you need; please also let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.