Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,

Filling out cssprofile JA: The Education Lawyer will need

Customer Question

Filling out cssprofile
JA: The Education Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: My husband and I got divorced over the past 2 years . I'm not totally aware of his finances but I believe he borrowed (no formal loan) 350K from his mother to pay off his mortgage/credit line, living expenses, and divorce expenses (paid me 110K and lawyer ?).
JA: OK. The Education Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Education Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't know how to enter that money?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Education Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Something like this would go into Section Q (Special Circumstances) and be explained there. One may also wish to explain that it is not certain on whether or not this debt actually exists and confirmation of this was not possible at time of sending the application (if true). I hope this helps and clarifies. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars (or failing to submit the rating) does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating.