Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
7286322

I would like to know why a psych facility who wrote the

Customer Question

I would like to know why a psych facility who wrote the request for Disability Resources, doesn't have to provide adequacy.
Category: Education Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The OR State Hospital says the accommodations only apply from the college that they aren't required to meet them.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me a little more about what has happened?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!