rayanswers
rayanswers, Attorney
Experience:  Texas lawyer for 30 years representing children and parents.
8534270

Do u find it suspicious that assistant principal called my

Customer Question

Do u find it suspicious that assistant principal called my son in office day before and told him to sign student policy handbook because there was none on file. Then next day call me to tell me son tested positive for synthetic marajuana and they expelled him.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  rayanswers replied 9 months ago.

Hi and welcome back to JA. Ray here again to help.

Yes I do here, he was investigating this, no doubt in my mind.It was a set up to put son on notice of the applicable rules, he needs the thing signed so he can then use it against him.You are right to be suspicious, he was getting his ducks in a row.

You may raise this as an issue here and also focus on some other punishment that keeps him in school.No one alleged here that he was under the influence at school or not functioning as he should.Seek other options to keep him going if you can here, doesn't do him any good to miss school, more time to get into more trouble.You don't want him to miss school and get behind the others.

I appreciate the chance to help you again.