Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My 8 year old daughter is being bullied at school. I've

Customer Question

My 8 year old daughter is being bullied at school. I've tried numerous times with the teacher and administration to resolve this. The latest incident has crossed a line. She was told in front of her peers that she wished my daughter was dead, then proceeded to say she wished she would have died in her mother's stomach. What are my options? I feel like the school administrators are sweeping the issue under the rug
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You need to escalate the matter to the School's Superintendent. If your issue is still unresolved, you may contact the State's Department of Education and/or retain an Attorney who handles school issues to further assist you with the case. You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Consumeradvocates.org