Gerald-Esquire
Gerald-Esquire, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience.
77476456

Subject: Ripping-off Educational Loan by Online University.

Customer Question

Dear Sir,
This is all about the secret scam going on with the loan department and the stranded American Students,who are suffering from openness and compassion by the authorities. This is not the fair way of flourishing into their best selves.
I got admission in AIUonline.Edu (American InterContinental University) Online last year (2015). The University various departments searched every aspect of my validity, credentials, certificates and loan approvals from the Federal Education Loan Department.The University got every penny by direct deposit into the University Account.
In the middle of the session my admission was dismissed due to mismanagement of the assignment by the professor. Everything on the record was taken off.
They want me to get re-enroll and pay the whole fee again in order to continue the education in which is M.Ed (Specialization in Instructional Design and Technology) now. I received six A's in my assignments and already have Masters degree in Mathematics. Plus the experience of teaching upto 25 years in various colleges. I wonder how can I pay the laon back without completing my education.
It is my sincere request to let me complete my mission of education or return my loan to the Federal Gov.,so that I can continue my education via some other university. Every time I receive sincere apology and the appeal has been denied. Nothing else! What should I do now? Please advise me, I am serious. My career is being spoiled and can not do nothing.
Thanking You,
Sincerely,
******** ********* (SID# ***** AIUonline.edu)
Reference: National Admissions Advisor,
Providence Dussault,
American InterContinental University,
************ *********** ********* ********* ********** **************
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Gerald-Esquire replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience, icnluding substantial experience in Student LoanCollections. I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

Fraudulent schools that take advantage of both the student the the student loan progarms are a very serious problem. You can, and should, pursue a complaint through the student loan servicing agency. The servicing agency is probably FedLoan Servicing. FedLoan Servicing is actually a government agency. They have law enforcement authority in addition to servicing and collection authority.

They may be able to assist you in having the loan funds refunded by the "school."

You can contact them here:

https://myfedloan.org/about/contact.shtml

When you call ask to be transfered to the Fraud Investigations Unit.

I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

I hope the information I have provided is useful to you and that I have earned a positive rating from you. It costs you nothing extra, and is the only way I get credit for my attempt to assist you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Good luck,

Please note: Information given is not legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.