Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
7286322

Flagrant violation of FAPE and under 504. Violation after

Customer Question

Flagrant violation of FAPE and under 504. Violation after violation of accom. plans, depraved indifference to needs of child trying to transition into college. Admin. would not assist in helping file paperwork for Accom. on ACT or Texas's TSIA. Altered 504 plan. Denied parent full access to student records. Took parent since 2008 to get an FIE pushed through for her Dyslexic son. No rhyme or reason in procedures for reevaluation no committee; only a parent begging a counselor every year for what she thought her son needed. The parent spent rest of year fighting teachers to make them stick to it. School undermined parents efforts to seek help through DARS....it is just getting worse and worse the more I uncover
Category: Education Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
They are lying to me and trying to cover themselves when I come ask questions. I am under a great deal of stress and it is causing myself medical issues
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Have you filed a written appeal/complaint with the local school board and/or the Texas Department of Education yet?
What is your specific question for us on this issue?