Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

Where can I find a lawyer who will help me to get justice

Customer Question

Where can I find a lawyer who will help me to get justice and clear my name. I was accused in cheating on my final and received zero for the test and F in class. I am a graduate student and have over 20 years os schooling behind my belt and I have never ever been accused of cheating. I work very hard for every single point I receive.
Please help me out.
Thank you
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

Normally the internal rules of the school are applied in a circumstance such as this. When you would have a claim is if you have been discriminated against based on race or if the rules have been applied in an unfair fashion. You could look on martindale.com or lawyers.com by specialty. These sites have reviews and you can find an attorney that fits your situation. A case such of this is difficult but the school should have internal processes for you to appeal and you can even have an attorney present as well.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied.

I see you reviewed my answer, please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer as it is the only way I will be compensated for my time by the site. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 next to my answer, an excellent or good rating would be fantastic. I want you to be satisfied so I will continue to answer any questions you may have and I thank you in advance for completing this extra step as it will not cost you any additional money.

Any chance for a positive rating?