Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
7286322

I am a co-maker on a student loan and have been making

Customer Question

I am a co-maker on a student loan and have been making interest payments on the loan for 4years. I am 73 years old and on social sec the want me to pay over $400.00 a month the student has not contacted me in over four years what can I do
Category: Education Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.