Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

I am a student in Georgia tech I was unable to make my

Customer Question

I am a student in Georgia tech I was unable to make my payment and registration as closed I have been able to raise some money but the oie wants to put me out of status and I only have one semester left
Category: Education Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am owing 10000 from the balance of my 2nd semester and 8000 for the final semester , I have 8 thousand dollars , the registrar said the registration closed 3 weeks ago
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please email me the reply my iPad is about to go off and I will not be home till tomorrow morning
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Thank you for your question, I will send you JustAnswer's Offer for Additional Services because a phone call to discuss your situation and possible solutions is an Additional Service JustAnswer's rules regard a telephone conversation with an Expert an "Additional Service" .

I look forward to your reply,

ANDREA

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would prefer email I can't receive or make calls at the moment I work on a rig

Please tell me how I can help in your situation and I will be glad to do so,

ANDREA
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to know if I can be put out of status bcos I have not registered butbam making efforts to make payments to the school ..my question as not been answered

JustAnswer's rules permit me to Answer you only in this question and Answer box. We are not permitted to communicate with customers by email.

Q. You asked if you can be "put out of status" because of your failure to register for your classes this semester. Are you in the United States on an "F-1" student visa as a foreign student ?