Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney handling education matters.
10285032

I have been suspected of plagiarism. This is what i received

Customer Question

I have been suspected of plagiarism.
This is what i received - "You have been suspected of plagiarism in the following cases. You may use this page to defend your case and to reply to the comments of the Unfair Practices Committee".
However, the referenced websites have been provisioned.Also the report mentions that google has not been employed and the searches linked.
Category: Education Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is the Lawyer or expert ready to provide a feedback to my question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your actual question for us in this matter, did you copy works from internet searches without giving proper credit?