Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
7286322

My seven year old stepson attended St.Joan of Arc Catholic

Customer Question

My seven year old stepson attended St.Joan of Arc Catholic school. Last year he wasn't grasping the lesson therefore we (my fiancé) & I sought a different alternative,medical advice. He was diagnosed with adhd. Upon returning to the same school last week he and his sister...he was singled out by the two teachers and was told to remain standing in the cafeteria while everyone was in class. My fiancé went back to the school just to check on her son and seen him standing and asked him " why are you not in class? He said mama I don't know... I didn't do anything while crying. Danyell (mom) then asked the teacher the teacher stated I don't have any room for him. Danyell still professional went to talk to the principal and was told I do t have any room for him and and he's not on the list.keeping in mind that he has a sibling that's in class and when asked well what about his sister we have room for her and then the principal closed tha door
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am very sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
What is your legal question for me related to the situation you have described?