Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
7286322

I am currently finishing up my residency, but seem to have

Customer Question

I am currently finishing up my residency, but seem to have run into a what others label as harassment. I am seeking an academic lawyer who specializes in medicine, specifically residency training. As present I have a lawyer, but feel it would benefit to speak with a specialist. My location is NYC. Thank you for the feedback...
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Please understand that state law forbids any expert on this site from representing anyone from this site. We are restricted to assisting by providing information only.
If you would like information only, please tell us what is going on.
Is the harassment based only on your age/race/sex/disability/national origin?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not a response to my question.
Thank you for your reply.
It was asking you for more information. If you cannot provide us more information, we cannot assist you and you need to go to a local attorney for an in person meeting. This service works by the expert and customer communicating back and forth and it starts by the customer providing the expert the information they need to answer the customer's question, which you still need to do. Thank you for understanding.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am looking for an academic lawyer that specializes in medical residency programs. I am not concerned with racial/disability/national origin/sexual harassment. Per my initial query, an knowledgeable lawyer with the know how of medical academics in a residency program.
Thank you for your reply.
Not all harassment is illegal, thus not all harassment can be sued upon in court. I do all sorts of educational harassment cases and I have significant experience with them, but if you cannot tell us more, then I am afraid you will need to engage a local attorney to sit face to face with you to address your matters.