Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
7286322

I was falsely accuse of insubordination at a clinical site

Customer Question

I was falsely accuse of insubordination at a clinical site in a college medical program and was kicked out the program 2 semester left before graduating. I have somewhat of proof that my Professor had something to dowith me being kicked out the program. What makes this so wrong was that I'd haven't even started at the clinical site, it happen on a visit,,I was set up for this fall,,, I need help,,, PLEASE,, THIS WAS MY FUTURE AND IT WAS TAKEN FROM ME
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts not participate in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me a little more about what happened?1) What were the allegations made against you?2) How was the professor involved, exactly?3) Do you feel that any of this was due to religion, creed, race, etc, in other words, discrimination?4) What state is the school located in - SC?This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.