Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney handling education matters.
10285032

Well not really I am in california

Customer Question

well not really I am in california
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We can believe the stupidity of teachers and principals and social workers as we see it all of the time. You can file a complaint with the police and DA for the principal filing a false police report, since they did so after supposedly "investigating" and at the least conducted a negligent investigation, since the police investigation disproved everything the principal stated in the police report.
You can also seek to file a suit against the school for the false imprisonment AND for intentional infliction of emotional distress, since the conduct of the school officials caused such distress based on false allegations that were proven to be false. In order to overcome the school employee's qualified statutory immunity, you have to show gross negligence and the fact that they conducted this alleged "investigation" so negligently that would be the gross negligence and as such that would be the basis for your suit.