Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney handling education matters.
10285032

I have a student conduct code letter received by email to me

Customer Question

I have a student conduct code letter received by email to me from my college. I was discriminated by one of the employees there. He states I was verbally abusive. I need some help because first of all I was on the phone for almost half an hour playing phone tag. First he said that he was a cashier than he says that he was a student. He took very long answering my questions. I did not swear or anything to him. He made me feel like I did. I then asked to speak to someone higher than him he refused to give me that number. What do I do? I have to respond to the email and make an appointment. I felt that he disrespected me. He had a voice of a quite younger kid. That made me to talk his level so than he got angry. I need some advice because he made me feel like I was 17 when I am already 36.
Category: Education Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had want to add one more comment. He was playing phone tag with the cashier claiming to be both cashier and manager of the cashiers office as well as the admissions and records office then he says that he is the telephone receiptionist.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think there is a phsyciatrist that is hiding herself working there in the front office at the school constantly being a bug to my needs. Either that or she is his aunt or in-law?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
In order to respond to this complaint, you need to describe exactly what took place and what was said. You need to explain that you asked to speak to a manager or supervisor and were told by this person they were the supervisor, then you were told by this same person they were multiple different positions in the same office, which is inappropriate and improper customer service to members of the school.
It is more likely than not that this person was a student worker and you need to describe how he kept misrepresenting himself and his status and would not provide you answers to your legitimate inquiries as he was supposed to do as that is what the purpose of answering the phones in the school offices is for.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
O.k.
Thank you for your reply.
You need to make the reader of your email understand the conduct of their employee when they were dealing with you.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback for the expert, as the expert is not an employee of this site they get no credit for time spent with them unless the customer leaves positive feedback. Thank you.
Hello, was there any further question you had for us?