Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Currently I am a student at Wayne state University)college

Customer Question

currently I am a student at Wayne state University)college of education) trying to get my teaching certification. I am going to this university for over 6 years part time as a post bachelor student. the directress of student teaching sternly told me that
she is not going to let me student teach and flunking me over two time. She told me to seek other avenue(I had only one subject left to finish my degree. I am going through financial, and emotional, difficulties, I cant sleep at night my heart pounds frequently,
with heavy breathing, I have frequent crying spell I feel so hopeless and helpless.. I feel I am at bay. I have witnesses that how I was continuously harassed, belittled, and intimidated. Hope to get help from you. Thank you,
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry to read about your difficulties However, I did not see any specific question.
What is your question?
Have you gone and complained to the person above the director?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question is can you represent me . I need a lawyer who can take my case and fight for my rights. I have all the emails and papers. By the way I am in Troy, Michigan. Do you live in Michigan and if not can you take my case? Please lest me know asap.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes I did but to no avail.
I am sorry, but I cannot represent you. We do not offer legal representation on this site. Also, I do not live in Michigan.
You would need an Attorney who handles school and education issues to assist you with the case. You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:
http://www.lawyers.com
http://www.justia.com