Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in general practice,
7286322

I go to Grand Canyon University Online and live in Florida.

Customer Question

I go to Grand Canyon University Online and live in Florida. I am considering seeking legal advice. I feel the school is ripping me off of and not providing me with an adequate education. I have seen many things on the web concerning how they are a scam. They have vague syllabus directions that do not match the rubric that they grade against. Facilitators are not supportive and do not call you back in a timely fashion. The reading material they provide and lectures have nothing to do with classroom discussion a good amount of the time. To top it off I have been lied to in regard to what it will take for me to get certified and get my degree. Can you help me?
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns. I will try my best to help and will answer your questions directly. If the answers are not as favorable as you hoped, kindly do not blame the messenger. What specifically is your question and how can I assist?