Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney handling education matters.
10285032

Have been acused of cheating by( caveron test security) ON

Customer Question

have been acused of cheating by( caveron test security) ON A NATIONAL EXAM. I DIDNOT
CHEAT. How can I fight this. This my life and eight years of school.
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What evidence do they have that you cheated, they cannot just invalidate the exam without giving you an appeal with the testing agency itself. So now in order to overcome Caveon's claim you cheated on the test, which they allege by looking at these answer sheets and it is not an exact science, unless they have some actual witness to you cheating, you have to file an appeal with the testing agency. You are entitled to insist on them producing the evidence of you cheating from the testing agency. Then you would have to present your evidence that no cheating occurred and to explain the anomalies found by the Test Security evaluation.
Until you know exactly what they are alleging occurred it is hard to know exactly what you need to prove their allegations are not valid. You do need to get a local education law attorney to assist you in this and if you prove that they had no legitimate basis for their allegations, then you can sue the testing agency and also the test security company for the damages you incurred as a result of their erroneous and negligent claims (including attorneys fees and costs to appeal).