Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

Yes my child has been jumped numerous times at her new school.

Customer Question

Hi yes my child has been jumped numerous times at her new school. The staff and principal fail to notify me of the accidents and this has happened at least three times and now she has a concussion. Can I sue?
Category: Education Law
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardI am sorry to hear of this matter.If you have not been notified and the school has not taken steps to curtail the assaults, I suggest that is negligence on part of the school.Therefore, yes, I suggest you would have a basis to bring a lawsuit
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
And you should consider consulting with a local Personal Injury attorney to help you to evaluate the entire matter
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Such an attorney would then decide to take the matter on a contingency basis.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Please note that I can only answer what you ask. If you have other questions, please let me know.Otherwise, I would appreciate a positive rating here as that is how i get credit for my time and informationThank you