Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I moved and had to change my email address>, I need to get

Customer Question

I moved and had to change my email address>
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I need to get into my account and change my email address to cintinue recieving books.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just this week. My old user adress was discontinued at AT&T because I now have Comcast.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Hi there. My name is***** am sorry that you are having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you.

You will need to login to your Amazon account with the original email address from AT&T, and your Amazon password, in order to change the address associated with your account. Please click the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/homepage.html/ref=nav_youraccount_ya

Next, scroll down to SETTINGS, and click on LOGIN and SECURITY SETTINGS. On the page that opens next, click on EDIT beside the email address. Make your changes and save them.

After changing the email address associated with your Account, you may need to de-register your Kindel, and then re-register with the new email address and password ***** Amazon.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If you don't know your current Amazon password, or can't login to Amazon.com for any reason, let me know so I can provide an alternate means of resolving the problem.