Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I am very angry at the Kindle Fire right now. My New York

Customer Question

I am very angry at the Kindle Fire right now. My New York Times somehow is always says error. It must have uninstalled, hugely infuriating. Also, I have purchased a book, Travesties by Tom Stoppard, and after purchase wanted to add the audio, and I have looked everywhere and I cannot find it. I am over 60 so just directing me to a web page probably will only infuriate me more. I would rather just call a phone number. I hate this typing thing as well. Very frustrated, Merily McLaughlin
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: I have a Kindle Fire, why are you asking me about my phone
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It happened yesterday. I am over 60, what trouble shooting do you think I tried, none
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to have my New York Times back on my Kindle Fire. Plus I want to add (and pay for) the audio version of Travesties by Tom Stoppard which I already purchased.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindleand use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you