Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I recieved my order of two batteries for my Samsung. One is

Customer Question

I recieved my order of two batteries for my Samsung. One is super, thank you so much! as I want to keep this outdated phone. However, the second one will not even charge. I took it to Telus to see if they could charge it but they advised try them both before returning. I will need to return the one that does not charge.. How do I go about that please? thank you
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: not sure, but it is not available anymore. The age is not the issue as one battery you sent works just fine! It is a slide out which I can't purchase new anymore
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just received the two of them in the mail the other day. I tried to charge one that wouldn't charge, so I took them to my Kiosk, which I already told you... The second one charged just fine, so only a problem with ONE
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that is all I know so I can't tell you more.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Who, or what company name, did you order the batteries in question from, please?