Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert
59725966

I got a new kindle fire and i need to transfer my books from

Customer Question

i got a new kindle fire and i need to transfer my books from my old one to my new one
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: the old one or the new one?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i dont have a problem i just want to put everything on my new kindle fire.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: one of the kindles is in my daughters name and i think the new one is in my name. the last names are ***** ***** though.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

There is actually no need to "transfer" anything, so long as the kindles are all registered to the same amazon account.

If so, they will sync up automatically.

You may need to go into the Books folder from the kindle home page, then tap on the tap at the top for CLOUD, rather than Device.

This will show all your prior purchases, and as you touch on each one, it will download into the kindle and be stored in the kindle "device" so it is always accessible offline.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,