Engineer John C., E-Readers Expert
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer and A+ Certified
23822421

I have a kindle paper and was registered with Amazon so that

Customer Question

I have a kindle paper white and was registered with Amazon so that I could buy books but I have forgotten my password.. I have also joined Book Bub which Amazon partners with for either free or cheap books but when I go to purchase the book by clicking Amazon within the book but site and say I have forgotten my password, I am asked to enter my logon details which I do and they say they have sent me the code to my email address but I never receive the email or the code so I can't continue. I then say resend code and I get the message it has been sent but it never is received.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: why do you need the printer. The code is supposed to go to my email address which is***@******.***.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: For over a week. Im not sure what to do to troubleshoot. I thought Amazon would have my password ***** be able to help me or I can't buy any books.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Once I go into the Book but site and identify the books i would like, i assume its just a case of hitting the Amazon button and following the steps. Is that correct.
Category: E-Readers
Customer: replied 4 months ago.

my Visa details will now be different to what Amazon had when i got the kindle as my previous card was lost and i was issued with a new one. Will the response go the ******************? And can someone walk me through how i purchase Amazon books through the Bookbub site.

Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

In order to reset your password, please call 1800 064 122 within Australia, or 0800 453 249 within New Zealand. You need to call to confirm your identity and reset the password.

Please let me know if you need more help.

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====