E-Rusty
E-Rusty, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader expert. Let me help you with your device.
63817454

Second opinion] I am having problems with my kindle. Need

Customer Question

Second opinion] I am having problems with my kindle. Need assistance.JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?Customer: MJA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?Customer: kindle fireJA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?Customer: Kindle fire, about several years old.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  E-Rusty replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  E-Rusty replied 1 month ago.

Do you still need help with this?
*This is not your answer, just an inquiry to see if you still need help. I'm here to help when you're ready. Due to the nature of the problem, it may take a few tries back and forth before we finish the troubleshooting and fix the problem.