Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

The last 6 to 7 books I have purchased do not appear on my

Customer Question

the last 6 to 7 books I have purchased do not appear on my Fire 1.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: about 3 yrs. the thing is I have had no problems until now. they say they are on my cloud and i have trying to deliver them to my fire.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: all the ones available on my p.c.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: will i lose any content with this move?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you... To access your online library in the CLOUD your Kindle must have a wireless connection to the internet and the Kindle must be registered to your Amazon account.

1. Please make sure the wireless is on, airplane mode if applicable is disabled, to verify have a strong signal to your home WIFI wireless internet connection? (If need more specifics I need to know which model Kindle you have: the basic with single controller at bottom, the Kindle touch, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Glow, or Kindle Fire color tablet) CLICK HERE to select the 'Device' tab and see if your Kindle device is listed on your account?
  2. Once have confirmed have a good wireless connection to a registered Kindle device, can select the CLOUD tab on your Kindle Fire to see purchase, select the book you want to download to the DEVICE by click on it.

Here is the process to connect your Kindle Fire to an available home WIFI wireless network:

`

To connect to a Wi-Fi network:

1. Swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap Wi-Fi.
  2. Tap the switch next to Wi-Fi to turn it on.
  3. Tap a network to connect to it. If you see a lock icon, a network password ***** ***** Enter the Wi-Fi network password, and then tap Connect.

Note: If you don't know the password, check with the person who set up the network. This password ***** ***** your Amazon account password.

`

Note the password ***** connect to your WIFI is the wireless web key / password not the login in password ***** the kindle or Amazon... * Before connecting the Kindle to the wi-fi network, you should know the settings of your router. If it is secured then you must know the correct key or password. first look on the label of your wireless router for the default ID and wireless password ***** web key to use, if that does not work & you are not sure about the settings then you will need to open the setup page of the router (please provide the model #) and check the settings. If do not currently have a home wireless setup, may go to a free local wifi hotspot like McDonalds or coffee shops like Starbucks.

Please note: This is an independent 24hr online paid assistance site, where independent experts in their field from across the globe, can assist you for the agreed upon fee, all in the privacy and comfort of your home. We are not paid a salary, are spending our personal unpaid time to help you and are only paid a part of your question deposit when you give a smiley face / star rating of 3 or higher for the timely professional advise provided.