Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Experience:  ... its a whole library in your hands.
2926636

I have a kindle fire and I was gifted a jawbone up3. Will

Customer Question

I have a kindle fire and I was gifted a jawbone up3. Will the jawbone app work on my kindle. I tried downloading it and I get a message that I need an upgraded operating system
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Is this what you need -- version 10.5.1_user_5174820
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just received the jawbone today and was trying to download the app and set it up.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 2 months ago.

Sorry no it does not appear currently the smart watch maker has Kindle compatible software, please find contact information below where may request to develop option so can sync the watch to your Kindle Fire. Currently the app available will work on most smart phones and Galaxy full Android tablets.

I realize that the answer provided may not of been entirely to your liking, and I regret being the bearer of information that you really don’t want to hear. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand and found this information useful to save you hours of frustration.

`

Please note: This is an independent 24hr online paid assistance site, where independent experts in their field from across the globe, can assist you for the agreed upon fee, all in the privacy and comfort of your home. We are not paid a salary, are spending our personal unpaid time to help you and are only paid a part of your question deposit when you give a smiley face / star rating of 3 or higher for the timely professional advise provided.

`

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
THANK YOU. *****'T WANT TO START A FREE TRIAL

Your welcome, please give positive rating for support offered, so I too am compensated for my efforts and make sure to cancel any free try by contacting the site customer service : http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us