Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers
32989067

Can I borrow library books onto my new glowlight plus? I

Customer Question

Can I borrow library books onto my new glowlight plus? I loved my earlier nook simple touch, and nookl glowlight, but now Overdrive and ADE don't interface well with them. I just bought the glow light plus to be able to use Overdrive.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I bought it about a week ago. Where do I find the model? It is a Nook Glowlight Plus.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It's been a problem from the beginning. I authorized it. Authorized the ADE. Followed the instructions I found to drag the file directly to the nook, but nothing worked.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. I just want to know if I can use it, or if not, return it and end the protection plan I bought with it.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Yes this will work, you can follow the instructions on my link below which will step you through exactly how to do this

https://help.overdrive.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2461351-how-to-transfer-ebooks-to-a-nook-glowlight-plus

Please take the time to carefully follow the instructions and if you get stuck on any step, please let me know, else let me know how you go

thank you

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I already saw this resource and followed the steps. No luck. Thank you for trying.
How do I get the refund for the guarantee?