GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

How do u know if books have been added to library. i saw

Customer Question

how do u know if books have been added to library. i saw instructions on how to know but lost the info
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: kobo
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i just forthe first time added two books and it gave instructions on how to get t hem but lost the info. i purchased the books and got the total but dont know how to see if they r in kobo
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just how to find the books that they said i had in kobo
Category: E-Readers
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i jut want to know how i can tell whether the books i just purchased r on kobo
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, software, phones, tablets, e-readers, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

On a computer or tablet with internet access, please click the link below https://www.kobo.com/us/en/library

If you are not already signed in to your Kobo account, you will need to enter the user name and password ***** with your Kobo account. After doing so, you should all of your Kobo purchases listed on that page.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If this resolves your problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know. I am committed to working with you until your problem has been resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!