Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

My kindle does not recognize my password or account. All was

Customer Question

my kindle does not recognize my password ***** account. All was well a month ago.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: kindle paper white 2016
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: A week. Tried unsuccessfully to enter my user name & password ***** the kindle.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there. My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. Your password ***** your Kindle account your Kindle devices and reading apps should be the same as the password ***** your Amazon account. Please go to www.amazon.com and click on FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD. on the next screen, enter the email address associated with your Amazon account. Follow the instructions on the screen to reset your Amazon password ***** then use that same password ***** register your Kindle or access your Kindle reading APP.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If this resolves your problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. IF you need more help, please let me know. I am committed to working with you until your problem has been resolved.