GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

I purchased Truman's Murder in the House and it does not

Customer Question

I purchased Truman's Murder in the White House and it does not open
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is a 3 year old iPad and I have not had any problem down loading books
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This is the first time
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, e-readers and printers. I'm sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to help.

Please uninstall the app from your ipad by pressing and holding until the icons on the screen shake. Then press the x in the upper right corner of the app icon to delete it. Restart your Ipad. Next, go to the APP store on your iPad and download the latest version of the Kindle reading app again. Sign in with your Amazon account info. Locate the book and then doubletap on it to download and open it.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If this resolves your problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know. I am committed to working with you until your problem has been resolved. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!