Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Experience:  ... its a whole library in your hands.
2926636

How can I get photos and videos off my kindle fire, and onto

Customer Question

How can I get photos and videos off my kindle fire, and onto a DVD
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I have a tablet
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 2 months ago.

Yes the photos and record videos taken on the built-in camera on your Kindle Fire can be transfered. The photos and videos are stored in your Kindle's photo library as well as your Amazon Cloud Drive. You can select the photos from your Kindle Fire and choose the email option to send them directly to your or friends email. Or if have USB cable connect from your Kindle to PC can then load photos from your Kindle onto your computer. To upload them by connecting the device to your computer using a USB cable, find the Documents, Photos, Videos or DCIM folders and then download your photos and videos stored on the Kindle to drag them over to your computer. See below step by step guidelines:

`

Transferring Photos via USB

Connect your Kindle Fire to your computer using the USB cable that came with the device.

Type "computer" on the Start screen and select "Computer." Double-click "Kindle" under Portable Devices.

Double-click "Internal Storage" and then double-click the "Pictures" folder.

Select the pictures you want. Drag or copy and paste them to the desired location on your computer.

Transferring Photos via Cloud Drive

Go to the Amazon Cloud Drive website (click here for more info) and log in to the Amazon account associated with your Kindle Fire.

Click on the "Pictures" folder and then click the "Kindle Photos" folder.

Select the check boxes of the pictures you want to download and click the "Download" button. Choose where you want to save the photos and click "Save."

Note:

• If your photos do not automatically upload to your Cloud Drive, swipe from the left edge of the screen, tap "Settings" and then tap "On" next to Automatic Uploads.

`

Please give it a try and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You