Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
Experience:  ... its a whole library in your hands.
2926636

Can you please delete all my Nook books, as I have read them

Customer Question

Can you please delete all my Nook books, as I have read them and would like to start a new library? Thank you for your help.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: CE0984
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have no troubles, I just want to delete the entire library, so I can start with all new purchases
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 11 days ago.

Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you...

1. Make sure your NOOK Tablet's WiFi system is enabled and the device is successfully connected to the Internet.
  2. Press the ∩ button to display the quick nav bar.
  3. Tap the Library button.
  4. Press and hold on the book cover. A menu offers several options.
  5. Tap Archive to remove from your device but keep back uo online or DELETE to completely remove the book from your account.
Reference vidoe: click here to watch video guide on the archive process.. If still have an issue please try a soft reset by pressing and holding down the power button for a full 45 seconds... only after 45 seconds release the power button, then wait few more seconds to tap on the power button to restart the Nook device. Once have it restarted make sure have a good WIFI wireless internet connection to be able to archive or delete the content. reference video here.

Please give it a try and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You