E-Rusty
E-Rusty, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader expert. Let me help you with your device.
63817454

Yesterday before 8:30 I went to Nook Press and changed the

Customer Question

Yesterday before 8:30 I went to Nook Press and changed the price of my two guides, Gatehaven Study Guide for Teachers and Gatehaven Study Guide for Students to 99 cents each. By afternoon you had changed them to 99 cents. Late yesterday Barnes & Nobles had changed the price of the guide for students to 99 cents, but the guide for teachers still reads $5.95. Can you change it to 99 cent also? I have an ad that starts today, and I cannot send it out until I get this corrected.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I don't see what make & model of my device has to do with it. The change is at your place.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Yesterday was the first time I have put them on sale, so you could say yesterday is how long.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I thought you could change the price of the teachers guide the same way you did the student guide. I don't know who is responsible for changing the price at Barnes & Noble - you or them.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  E-Rusty replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  E-Rusty replied 5 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?