Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I am currently working with a book publisher and would like

Customer Question

I am currently working with a book publisher and would like to add music. Authorware does allow the book to go through Kindle. I have been asked to record for the military who are Native American and do have access to support for this. How would we record it in a manner that could be inserted into a kindle book about health. The book is allows for the development of health process for our soldiers and of course would be open to the public.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: My daughter has ours right now. I will have to get back to you.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have not attempted the recording, but do know enough about recording to know that there is a digital process that is uniquely yours. What do I tell the sound engineer?
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thank you. Shaun
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Using the ACX platform, authors can narrate and produce their own books in audio, then distribute it via Audible.com in the US.

See: http://www.acx.com

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.