I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please slide and hold the Power button on your Kindle for about 45 seconds, then check?
- If needed, try charging the kindle on a computer, if you have one, and check.
- If needed, while charging, slide and hold the Power button hard this time for about 60 seconds, and then turn it back on and check.
- If there is still issue, the kindle is very old, so it is hardware issue. You would need a new kindle if it is still not working after trying the above steps.
- And/or you can read your kindle books on a computer, if you have, by signing in your Amazon account at the Amazon website below on your computer:
- And/or if you you have a tablet or smartphone, you can read your kindle books on it by using the Kindle app (which you can download / install from Play Store or App Store.)
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,