Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I just got kindle paper. It accidently got into the wrong

Customer Question

I just got kindle paper white. It accidently got into the wrong language and I can not get it to change to English
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: My Kindle white is in the wrong language how do I change it back to English?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just got it. I've turned the Kindle off and beck on. Did not change.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 15 days ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 15 days ago.

Please view the video below to see how to put the Paperwhite back to English. Keep in mind you will not be able to read the options, but they will be in the SAME location in the MENU's. Watch the video once through and then again and try to follow those steps. Let me know what happens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaHtr243Prs

Expert:  Aric replied 15 days ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen (scroll up the page to get to the STARS). That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Expert:  Aric replied 15 days ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 15 days ago.

The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating by scrolling to the top of the page)? Thanks in advance.