Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

I cannot access it. When I enter my password it says not

Customer Question

I cannot access it. When I enter my password ***** says not authenticated. I have no direcdtions how to use the fire tablet, nothing but a picture how to charge it came with it. HELP
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: ce0682 lot m652
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 8gb tangerine
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just got it yesterday, Will it work with a previous account I had with amazon kindle?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Your new Kindle Fire tablet will work with the previous account that you have with Amazon. After you connect the Kindle fire to your wireless network, you can then sign on with your Amazon account and be all set.

Is there something else that I can help with?

One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.

Rating me will not cost anything extra; however, if you don't rate me, I am not given any credit for my time.

Thank you,
Jason