Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-readers.
30037186

How do I get to read my wifes books that she has purchased,

Customer Question

How do I get to read my wifes books that she has purchased
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I have actually lost my device so I will be buying one shortly but I do have a samsung galaxy 5 and have downloaded kindle on that
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have no idea how to share my wifes books
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I am a basic computer person only
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. After you have downloaded / installed the Kindle app on your Samsung phone, then open the Kindle app, then sign in with the email address (the email address she's been using to purchase books) associated with her Amazon account and with her Amazon account password, then you will get her books.

; (Note: If you had already signed in with your own Amazon account, then in the Kindle app on your phone, go to menu / settings, then go to the option Account (or registration option), then select the option Deregister, and confirm (or you can uninstall the Kindle app then reinstall it). Then sign in with her Amazon account.)

- You can also read her kindle books on your computer at the Amazon website below:

https://read.amazon.com

, at the above website, sign in with the email address associated with her Amazon account and with her Amazon account password.

- Note: If she has forgotten her Amazon account password, she can reset it at the Amazon website below:

https://www.amazon.com/password

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer? If yes, I can connect remotely to your computer and check / fix on her Kindle / Amazon account through your computer first. Then her purchased books will shown up on your phone.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,