Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

How do i desynch my ebook, 2 years old aglow page ebook, i

Customer Question

how do i desynch my ebook
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: 2 years old aglow page ebook
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i seem to have a problem n navigating the software now. It seems to be continuously changing how it looks. Used to be very straight forward now i find I'm having problems Combination senior moments, MS memory moments and the fact that the look and function of pages keep changing!!
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes The kobo ap seems to have disappeared from my desktop. I seem to have lost a tremendous amount of my ability to deal with my ebook
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Syncing adds your purchases from the Kobo Store to your Kobo Library. If you read on another device, sync to update your place in your book, your annotations, and more. Syncing also updates Kobo eReader software to the latest version. Make sure your device is connected to Wi Fi before syncing.

1. If required, connect your device to the Internet.
  2. Tap the Kobo eBooks app icon.
  3. Tap the Actions icon at the top of the screen.
  4. Tap Sync.

--------------------
Happy New Year!
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------