Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I can't finish registering. Also, my Kindle Fire HDX freezes

Customer Question

I can't finish registering. Also, my Kindle Fire HDX freezes after 3-5 minutes/ I have connected with 4 techs and they can't help me.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Mu Kindle Fire is about 2 years old. My Ereader is new. not even registered yet.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Kindle Fire HDX has been inoperable for 4 months. No tech has been able
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: to fix it.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Dr. Fix-It replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert eady to assist you..

Please first plug in your Kindle Fire and while still plugged in after few minutes try a basic reset / restart per steps below:

`

• Press and hold the Power button for a full 45 seconds.
  • If your device restarts automatically before 45 seconds has passed, release the Power button.
  • If your device does not automatically restart after 45 seconds, press the Power button to turn it on.

`

If still have an issue please provide detailed information in reply box below or can accept offer to get phone call instead if would be easieir for you.

Please give it a try and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You